Thursday, October 23, 2008

150 K well spent

The news yesterday that the Republican Party spent $150,000.00 on apparel and makeover for Sarah Palin and family was to my mind money well spent. This investment has helped bring Sarah to center stage. I for one am most grateful to all who contributed (even if they thought they were giving money to help war hero man get elected) as maybe without this attention I would not have realized that I am not "pro-america". I live in Massachusetts. I never knew that as a liberal I hate real Americans that work and accomplish and achieve and believe in God. If I had known this I would likely not be the sound sleeper that I am as I would most certainly be up all night keeping "real americans" from my door.

So maybe I should consider moving, but what if I moved and I was still a liberal?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That money spent appalls me, and will only be worth it if it opens people eyes completely to the absurdity of the Republican Party's campaign. In the NY Times today, that article was right next to one about the 1.5 million people who are displaced because their homes have been foreclosed

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home